Hurray for the season change! I am looking forward to wearing warm fuzzy sweaters, cute hats and fun scarves. Soups and chilies are once again great items to enjoy for dinner (and freeze for later!). I am looking forward to this season-changes and growth are sure to occur. Yeah!
This fall I vow to…
1. Write three things everyday that I am grateful for in my life. There are so many things to be thankful for but writing down three everyday is a great place to start on the path to appreciation of the life I have. While I am at it I will also write three things that I like about Mr. B. Some days three good things might be tough! I am sure most days I will be able to come up with a number of fabulous things about him-maybe I should tell him the things I write too…
3. Drink more water. My skin dries out like a dead leaf during this time of year. I will drink more water to combat this parched appearance in my complexion. More hot tea-fantastic!
4. I will step outside before I go to bed and look up at the sky and take a nice deep breath of cold air. I will exhale peace and a smile. A choice way to end the day!
5. I will spend time in a comfy chair reading a book everyday. Curling up with a book, my dogs, a blanket and maybe some tea. With all my dogs (6!) I will need to sit on the couch. Ah, bliss (and plenty of hair!!).
6. I will grow cleanandsimplelife.com to include pilates/yoga videos, a rocking website, and by spreading the word about clean and simple living through social media, group talks and street videos.
7. I will choose me first. Not in a selfish way, but I need to take care of me before I can take care of others. I will say no when I need to. I will treat myself gently and with love.
What are some things you will do this fall (big and small) ?